Create, Edit, Print, and Share your Spreadsheets from your Desktop or Mobile Device
Spreadsheet Central is an Excel inspired 100% web browser based module that allows you to create, edit, print, and share your spreadsheets from your desk or from any mobile device with a web browser. Spreadsheet Central provides a rich user interface to create, manage and convert spreadsheet files. Spreadsheet Central does not require Microsoft Excel to be installed on your computer or mobile devices.
Many aspects of your business are driven by spreadsheets but there’s several disadvantages to using Excel:
- • Excel requires a license for each user. That can become expensive.
- • Excel requires extra licenses and applications to be installed on all of your mobile devices to take your spreadsheets on the road.
- • Excel does not provide centralized web based document management for easy collaboration and sharing spreadsheets among different users.
- • Excel requires maintenance updates to be distributed to all desktop and mobile users.
- • Excel is not compatible with all mobile computing devices.
LWH Technologies’ Spreadsheet Central overcomes all of these limitations by supporting Excel spreadsheets (XLS and XLSX), CSV, and TXT files in a web browser rather than requiring a mobile application. Spreadsheet Central is compatible with any major browser supported by any desktop or mobile operating system.
Import, convert, and export between different common spreadsheet document formats.
Spreadsheet Central tightly integrates with our ArTrac G5 and Sierra Vista product lines. It can also be used as a stand alone web application. When integrated with our OSS and BSS products, you can set group permissions to grant or restrict access to spreadsheets for different user groups.
With rich editing capabilities, you can access your spreadsheets from anywhere in the world and make changes to them. You can also create new full featured spreadsheets, edit, and share them with other users right from your mobile device or desktop.
Spreadsheet Central is SOX, HIPAA, and PCI security compliant.
Some sample screenshots of Excel spreadsheets being displayed in LWH Technologies' Spreadsheet Central (click to enlarge):
Lease or Buy Calculator
Profit and Loss