ArTrac G5 ITIL Compliant Trouble Ticketing Suite
A Comprehensive and Tightly Integrated Ticketing System for Your Network Operations.
The service desk is your interface between your company and its customers. Vital components of an efficient and productive service desk are a well integrated ticketing and scheduling platform. ArTrac G5 Ticketing provides high end corporate class features:
- • A multi-resource Outlook style scheduler that can automatically open tickets
- • Incident, problem, maintenance, and event ticketing
- • Automatic ticket dispatch
- • Customizable workflow management (business rules)
- • Site / Customer Information System
- • Automatic notification of schedules and tickets with reminders
- • Escalation rules (Service Level Agreements)
- • A global document management system
- • A virtual document management system for each ticket
- • An electronic library
- • Corporate and web resource linking
- • User groups and user roles for self service
- • Site, customer, warehouse, and fleet inventory tied to tickets
- • Track changes in your IT infrastructure
- • Multi site and multi resource support
- • Support for mobile tablets and smart phones
- • Historical accounting
- • SOX, HIPAA, and PCI security compliant
- • Fault tolerance and disaster tolerant hot-standby failover configurations are available
ArTrac G5 Ticketing can operate as a stand-alone platform or as an interoperating module for ArTrac G5’s network management, reporting, and facility management platforms. When integrated together, ArTrac G5 can automatically open and assign tickets in response to network faults then track the progress of repair. When the fault is resolved, ArTrac G5 can automatically resolve the ticket and forward it to the service desk for customer contact and closure. ArTrac G5 can attach circuit and impact information to a ticket.
Powerful built in office tools allow you to collaborate with users and non-users of the system.
ArTrac G5 can discover assets, configuration, software versions and licenses, server process status, web performance, network latency, read server event logs in your IT network and much more, rounding out a complete and comprehensive set of solutions for your service desk and IT department.
Access all of the above from anywhere in the world using any major desktop or mobile web browser. ArTrac G5 ticketing runs your service desk and IT department 24/7 and keeps you informed no matter where you are.